Abraham Lincoln Vs. Albert Einstien

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

About Me

My photo
my brother Levi has his own blog now so now this is only my blog. My favorite video game is Lego star wars because it is very fun and my favorite band is The Killers which is also my mom's favorite (I think). I want to be a forensic scientist when I grow up because I really like forensic science. I also really like math and science.

Followers

Monday, December 22, 2008

Sunday Sledding

The reason I put this video on is because I think that it's very funny when my friends ran into the pool! It was VERY snowy. I went sledding with my dad, Levi, my friends Townsend and Marley, and of course, me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Jesse, that was VERY funny!!!!! Why did you use a pool?

C and C Beecher said...

shweet!!!

Cassie Beecher said...

I LOVE IT! Lol I wish we had those steep hills here all we have is the wimpy kind. I guess I am jelous. Oh, and this is your cousin.

mycattripoli said...

what a cool blog!

ok- jesse- you start imagining an idea for a movie and i will bring over the storyboard papers! i am in cali right now but i'll be home soon...

Marley Mae said...

Oh and do you remember when those girls ran over Levi and he did a back flip!