Abraham Lincoln Vs. Albert Einstien

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

About Me

My photo
my brother Levi has his own blog now so now this is only my blog. My favorite video game is Lego star wars because it is very fun and my favorite band is The Killers which is also my mom's favorite (I think). I want to be a forensic scientist when I grow up because I really like forensic science. I also really like math and science.

Followers

Saturday, December 6, 2008

A Good Day







Today we went to the Festival of Trees. Then we went to The Spaghetti Factory which has four keyholes. My favorite part was taking pictures which I did everywhere I went! The last thing we did was going into a park downtown and watching performances from all around the world! My favorite one was a drumming family from Korea.

1 comment:

Stephanie Ann said...

I am so glad you put up some new pictures I was worried you had forgotten about your blog. You all look great and I am happy you posted. Tell your mom and dad I said hello.
Love you Auntie Stevie,

P.s. Look at my blog and see the mudbug I found it was really cool to play with. You can go though Aunt Honors page, it is the ledbetters.