Abraham Lincoln Vs. Albert Einstien

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

About Me

My photo
my brother Levi has his own blog now so now this is only my blog. My favorite video game is Lego star wars because it is very fun and my favorite band is The Killers which is also my mom's favorite (I think). I want to be a forensic scientist when I grow up because I really like forensic science. I also really like math and science.

Followers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Birthday!


Today is my dad's birthday!
Levideevi (Levi) and Imade cards for him and I only used a calligraphy pen.
I love my dad and he is very good at building things.
Right now he is teaching me how to ride a skate board!
I love my dad!

1 comment:

Stephanie Ann said...

Jesse, can you email me the picture of your dad with Molly and Asher?
puffychateau@yahoo.com

I love your page!!
Auntie Stevie