Eight things I did Yesterday.
1. used LEGOs
2. played the piano
3. played with my swords
4. did my chores
5. played video games
6. checked my email.
7. took a shower
8. made oatmeal
Eight Favorite Shows.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Well, I don't have a favorite show.
Eight Favorite Restaurants.
1. olive garden
2. mcdonalds
3. RAM
1. used LEGOs
2. played the piano
3. played with my swords
4. did my chores
5. played video games
6. checked my email.
7. took a shower
8. made oatmeal
Eight Favorite Shows.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
Well, I don't have a favorite show.
Eight Favorite Restaurants.
1. olive garden
2. mcdonalds
3. RAM
4. pho 38th
5. red robin
6. dairy queen
7. round table
8. Imperial dragon
Eight things I look Forward to.
1. saving up $330 for an IPod touch
2. school starting
5. red robin
6. dairy queen
7. round table
8. Imperial dragon
Eight things I look Forward to.
1. saving up $330 for an IPod touch
2. school starting
3. my birthday
4. meeting some of my old JAWS friends at SAIL
5. Christmas
6. Halloween
7.eating something
8. learning carpentry
4. meeting some of my old JAWS friends at SAIL
5. Christmas
6. Halloween
7.eating something
8. learning carpentry
I tag, Aunt Honor, Marrianne Gary, Brielle, and Timothy Beecher.

2 comments:
Alright then you did as I said. And that is a pretty cool back ground.
of course I did, thanks.
Post a Comment