my brother Levi has his own blog now so now this is only my blog. My favorite video game is Lego star wars because it is very fun and my favorite band is The Killers which is also my mom's favorite (I think). I want to be a forensic scientist when I grow up because I really like forensic science. I also really like math and science.
I like that picture of your mom. She's cool! Also that spider crawling around creeps me out. Did you know that I hate spiders and make Townsend kill them for me all the time. But other than the spider you have a super-awesome blog. Keep it up.
4 comments:
Who is the we and I don't even know her but she looks nice.
I like that picture of your mom. She's cool! Also that spider crawling around creeps me out. Did you know that I hate spiders and make Townsend kill them for me all the time. But other than the spider you have a super-awesome blog. Keep it up.
Have a good year at school and keep on being who your are a super smart boy. You will be great. Love, aunt stevie
Miss.Cicirio is very nice,(even though I can't spell her name right!)
Post a Comment