Abraham Lincoln Vs. Albert Einstien

Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!

About Me

My photo
my brother Levi has his own blog now so now this is only my blog. My favorite video game is Lego star wars because it is very fun and my favorite band is The Killers which is also my mom's favorite (I think). I want to be a forensic scientist when I grow up because I really like forensic science. I also really like math and science.

Followers

Saturday, August 16, 2008

another great day

Today I went fishing at pt. defience in the morning and ruston waterfront in the evening. The bad thing was that when I woke up I felt like crap. we only caught a herring and used it as bait. I had a fun time fishing and we almost, almost caught a king salmon at pt. defience (we caught the herring at r. waterfront). I drank a whole huge cup of root beer just now.

It was fun fishing today!

Bye!

llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think that is soooo cool Jesse!!!!! I wish I could have came with you !!!!!!!!!