The reptile room is a very sad story. in the middle of the story Violet, Klaus, and Sunny's uncle monty (Montgomery Montgomery) dies from something that looks like a snakebite. the snakes venom is inside of him but, his face is super-pale but it is supposed to be dark with bruises. that is because someone cuts slots under his eyes. (he is named count olaf). the kids noticed that the test tube that held the venom was empty and it had never spilt. THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER. BYE.
Abraham Lincoln Vs. Albert Einstien
Personalize funny videos and birthday eCards at JibJab!
About Me
- Jesse
- my brother Levi has his own blog now so now this is only my blog. My favorite video game is Lego star wars because it is very fun and my favorite band is The Killers which is also my mom's favorite (I think). I want to be a forensic scientist when I grow up because I really like forensic science. I also really like math and science.
Followers
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Book Report: The Reptile Room, by Lemony Snicket
The reptile room is a very sad story. in the middle of the story Violet, Klaus, and Sunny's uncle monty (Montgomery Montgomery) dies from something that looks like a snakebite. the snakes venom is inside of him but, his face is super-pale but it is supposed to be dark with bruises. that is because someone cuts slots under his eyes. (he is named count olaf). the kids noticed that the test tube that held the venom was empty and it had never spilt. THATS ALL I CAN REMEMBER. BYE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hey Jesse,
My kids love all the Lemony Snicket books! You guys should discuss them together.
I love your blog. It is very interesting.
Broonwoon
I Love makeing COMMENTS
I Love you Book
Do You
ttttttttttttttttiiiiiiiipppppp
Good-By
Ya I think we shold to.
Post a Comment